Monday, October 17, 2016

K-DRAMA: List of Watched Dramas

     I wanted to make a list of all the dramas I have watched here on my blog. I just thought it's a nice way to keep track of them, and it kinda motivates me to add more to it! Let me know if you have watched some of them and what you think of them! Also, I might do reviews on some of these dramas. Not sure yet since I have been watching Korean dramas for years now (started in 2010), and I can't remember some of the plots well. We'll see how that turns out!

SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL

PLAYFUL KISS

MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO

WHICH STAR ARE YOU FROM?

MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON

BOYS OVER FLOWERS

ILJIMAE

FULL HOUSE

ROOFTOP PRINCE

LOVE RAIN

I HEAR YOUR VOICE

PROSECUTOR PRINCESS

MY LOVE FROM ANOTHER STAR

THE HEIRS

BAKER KING

FLOWERBOY RAMEN SHOP

SASSY! GO GO!

OH MY GHOST

DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN

ANGEL EYES

1 comment: