Wednesday, October 12, 2016

ABOUT ME

I am Czarina. If you have followed me since I started, you probably know that for 19 years, I have aimed to become a lawyer someday. Well, I changed my mind one night. I figured that I now want to become a doctor. It's such a scary thing for me to say out loud. I want to say that I want to become a surgeon, but I am not sure yet. Phew! Now that I cleared that up, let's jump right into the fun part!

I like cats. I used to be a dog person, but after spending time with feral kittens, I instantly fell in love with them. The rest is history!

I am in college. I went to Pennsylvania College of Technology and took Occupational Therapy Assistant there. Stayed for only three semester because we had to move to Texas. *sobs*

I really love KPop and KDramas! I can read, write, and speak (pedestrian level) Korean. I am fluent in both English and Tagalog.

I play the piano, read books, and write in my spare time.

I love Naruto. I watch anime but not as much anymore. I still do once in a blue moon!

I also travel with my family a lot. I really should get in the habit of writing travel entries.

I know. This is boring compared to my last ABOUT ME post. I'll try to make it more fun next time! :)

ㅡ czarinabear

2 comments:

  1. I am Czarina. If you have followed me since I started, you probably know that for 19 years, I have aimed to become a lawyer someday. Well, I changed my mind one night. I figured that I now want to become a doctor. shawl , silver shawl , gold shawl , navy shawl , woolen shawl , evening shawl , silk shawl , bridal shawl , ladies shawl , chiffon shawl It's such a scary thing for me to say out loud. I want to say that I want to become a surgeon, but I am not sure yet. Phew! Now that I cleared that up, let's jump right into the fun part!

    ReplyDelete