Monday, February 24, 2014

Rambling: Czarina The Bear Cub

   Hello blog world! I am czarinabear and I am your blogger cub. I am new here and am still familiarizing myself with everything-from the buttons and its functions to the blogging environment (not only am I new to this blogging site, but I am new to the blogging world as well-like I said, I am a bear cub!). It's already 1:13 AM here and I am still wide awake-mind you, I am studying for my SAT!

What you should expect from this blog:

Well, you see, I am a KPOP fan bear who likes make up, fashion, and cute stuff. So expect the following!

• KPOP item review/unboxing
 Korean cosmetics reviews/unboxings
• Make up entries
• Fashion updates
 Small percent of my personal entries
 Random ramblings because I am a random bear

   I will put all the main categories up in buttons. It'll come. We'll be making a lot of renovations in this blog but for now please bear (pun intended) with my plain ol' blog features. PS, I'll add more categories once we organize everything.

   I guess that's it for a quick overview of this blog. I will be introducing myself formally in another post. I hope we become good friends. I don't bite, even if I am a bear. I'll be reviewing some more. Wish me luck! A happy bear is a lucky bear! ♥




                                                                                                                      

02/15/14

No comments:

Post a Comment