Tuesday, January 1, 2019

DIARY: 1 of 365

     Hello, blogbear! It is now day 1 of 365 for the year of 2019. I keep making all these "I am back" entries, and it's pointless, really. I keep making all these promises about blogging, but I never seem to see them all through. We'll see how it goes for this year.
     How have you all been? Let me know how y'all have been. I think the last time I wrote a post was October of 2016. That's more than a year and a half ago! I have been riding the waves of life like everyone does. I look back on all of my previous posts, and I can't help but feel all sorts of things toward them. I laugh, smile, ache a little, feel relieved, cringe, and whatnot. One thing I learned for sure, though, is that life is so fascinatingly unpredictable. It just darn is. All the cliche things that I used to hear when I was an angsty teenager make sense to me now as an adult. Be yourself. Never settle. Everything will be fine. No pain lasts forever. All that cliche stuff that we were all tired of hearing back then make so much sense and mean so much more now. I can't say that my life will stay the same. I can't predict where life is going to take me, and as much death anxiety I have in my blood, I can't help but feel excited thinking I don't know where life is going to take me. I think everyone should realize this. And yes, dear blogbear, we all grow wiser as we age. :)

PS: I'll post another update shortly after this.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Hopefully 2019 will be a year full of excitement and joy for you. I look forward to your future stories and posts. :D

    ReplyDelete